Monday, September 24, 2007

Mary's Commandments

Okay, now to create my commandments like I am supposed to!!

1)Be Mary

I know, I know, I am a total copy cat! But it's so important to be yourself. You just have to be comfortable in your own skin.

2)Your body is your temple

This is so true, if you treat it right, it will be here a long time for you, and alow you to enjoy your life. The opposite as in abusing your body, no money in the world can fix you, it can get too late. I feel like I abuse my body too much, and I really need to take better care.

3)Make your child your point of interest

I have an 8 year old perfect child named Joey. I really feel like I need to take a true interest in his life, because it is true what they say "They grow up before your eyes!" I am going to make it a point to volunteer for his field trips and do other things he asks me too. There is nothing better than a child's eyes lighting up because they are so happy you are there. Just being there is better than anything.

1 comment:

bramblejam said...

Absolutely! When I finally get my project together I'm going to "be me" too. I'm trying to right now, but it isn't as easy as it sounds.

And yes! spend more time with your son, he won't be little forever. Cherish every minute of it, it's the best feeling there is.